Schedule a same-day or next-day appointment. Make Judson Center Health your doctor's office & get the compassionate care you deserve.
In this time of busy lives and long to-do lists, it's easy to neglect your own health. Having a trusting, long-standing relationship with a Judson Center Health primary care physician means having someone in your corner who knows your history and is your first line of contact for maintaining good health and preventing illness. Judson Center Health believes in establishing and maintaining a long-term relationship with you to provide you with the best health care possible.
We provide the following primary care and general wellness services:
- Adult Medicine & Pediatrics: Provide a variety of services for all ages, including developmental care for infants and toddlers, counseling adolescents, and assisting adults in maintaining good habits in exercise, diet and emotional health.
- Family Medicine: Family Medicine provides care for the whole family by helping prevent illness, maintain good health and control disease. From well baby care, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric services, family medicine physicians offer patients continuity of care allowing you to be seen by the same physician throughout your entire life.
- General Medicine: Provides general and preventive medicine for adults of all ages, plus management of medical conditions including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, hypertension and heart disease, immunizations, health counseling and sports physicals.
- Women's Health: It’s important to us that a woman receives total care, whether she is dealing with a medical issue or she is healthy and in need of routine care.
- Nutrition & Services: Addresses a variety of nutrition-related conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease before dialysis, celiac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, reflux disease and obesity.
Judson Center Health provides a full range of services, from routine office care and minor outpatient procedures, to immunizations, and sports physicals.